Thursday, March 07, 2002

I would rather not go back to the old house, there's too many bad memories, too many memories, and are you still there?

I never knew how much I really liked you because I never even told you, and I ment to, are still there or have you moved away... have you moved... away... ohhhh, oh ho, pri prim, I would love to go, back to the old house, but I never will, I never will, I never wiiiiiiilllllllll. I neveeer wiiiiiiiillllleec.

Instead please invite me to crash into your little cottage up on a high hill.

Oh ssiiimmmmmm Urban soul... "Ashanti" is this somekind of soft hip-hop? ... argh! I just don't like it, better go to Mr. Elliot Smith's "Rose Parade", just watching and smelling, will you come with me to watch the parade? (Don't just follow me down to the Rose Parade, really do Come with me)

No comments: