Saturday, February 16, 2002

Still up... housy right now... nice cup of tea still makes most of the taste in my mouth, the music I want to listen as I get to sleep has low key tones, repeating over and over in a downtempo base... chillout (?), hope so.

Linking to Cotonete was a mess... The link on the right now works but does a search for my radio instead opening it directly. Enjoy the rythms.

Ahh.. I think now the title on this thingie makes more sense. Title of a Stereolab song, of course. Pulse is what I called the cotonete radio, I renamed it. (Pulse is also a name of a song in Macross Plus OST, I like it okay? I've allways liked Yoko Kanno's work...) still nothing to do with the style on coto... Pulse by TheDruid, it's indie, electro, pop that I listen so much to these days.

No comments: