Thursday, February 14, 2008

Onze músicas perfeitas para o dia dos namoros:



1. The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs - I'm Sorry I Love You
2. Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
3. Ornatos Violeta - Capitão Romance
4. Belle And Sebastian - Seeing Other People
5. Nat King Cole - Aquellos Ojos Verdes
6. Dresden Dolls - Coin-Operated Boy
7. Kings of Convenience - Toxic Girl
8. Nouvelle Vague - Too Drunk to Fuck
9. Morrissey - The Last of the Famous International Playboys
10. Red House Painters - Silly Love Songs
11. Elephant Parade - Goodbye

And the runners up:
The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs - Let's Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits
The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs - I Think I Need A New Heart
The Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs - How Fucking Romantic
Mark Kozelek - Love Hungry Man
Mark Kozelek - Love At First Feel
Carla Bruni - L'Amour
Morrissey - Will Not Marry
The Smiths - Girlfriend In A Coma
The Smiths - You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Smiths - Unloveable
The Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
Belle And Sebastian - I Love My Car
Elliot Smith - Say Yes
Cansei de Ser Sexy - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
Mazzy Star - Under My Car
Nick Drake - The Thoughts Of Mary Jane
Rufus Wainwright - Not ready to love
Rufus Wainwright - One Man Guy
Jose Gonzalez - Love will tear us apart
Shigeru Umebayashi - Yumeji's Theme
Nat King Cole - Tu Eres Tan Amable
Nat King Cole - Te Quiero Dijiste
The Divine Comedy - Generation Sex

No comments: